Livewire is a free, safe and fun online community designed especially for young people living with a serious illness, chronic health condition or disability. It is a cool place to hang out, meet new friends, share experiences, creatively express yourself and know that you are not alone.
At Livewire, you can:
• Create a blog
• Play the latest games
• Enter competitions and win prizes
• Keep up with the latest news, reviews and interviews
• Watch videos on Livewire TV!
To become a Livewire member today
• Go to http://www.livewire.org.au and click on the “Join Now” button; or
• Contact the Livewire Support Team on (02) 8425 5971